12.15.2012

Christmas Challenge 2012

SVG Cuts hosted a Christmas Challenge. They selected a small number of their kits that could be used for this contest. I used the 3D Evergreens, Santa's Visit, and Kate's Holiday Silhouettes to create this, along with a rectangle from the SCAL basic shapes library for the tree trunk. I got it done just in the nick of time. The morning that the contest ended, I took it outside to shoot it in that lovely golden hour. I think the light source made the picture as much as the subject itself! I was delighted to get a phone call from Leo a week later saying that I won 1st place. I will soon be the very happy new owner of a Sizzix eclips, eCAL software and a gift certificate to SVG Cuts. Mary and Leo are the best! I love Mary's designs and Leo works behind the scenes to make sure the photos and how-to videos are beautifully done and very professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment